Thursday, April 24, 2014

#7 Smokey Pork Sliders

Lesson four. Be excited! 



Food always turned out better when you're cooking with positive energy. I'm excited today because I've been dying to satisfy a huge burger craving.

Don't be fooled by my healthy fresh eating habits, my ultimate favorite foods are PIZZA and a good JUICY BURGER!

#7 Smokey Pork Sliders

Ingredients.
Bacon .........................................2NT
Minced Pork ...............................20NT
Salt + Pepper, Olive oil, chilli.........2NT
Cheese .....................................10NT
Romaine lettuce ........................17NT
Tomato .....................................5NT
2 Buns ......................................10NT
TOTAL: 66NT

The original calls for a BBQ sauce, which I made but decided not to add, making it a lot lighter.
I cannot tell you how much better this is than McDonalds, you gotta try it yourself.
Next time I have a burger craving THIS is what I will be making. Thank you again, Gordon Ramsay!

No comments:

Post a Comment